- Paper trimmer with ruler (or just ruler and scissors)
- hole punch
- boarder punch
- heart punch
- hambly silk screened paper
- school paper (dollar tree has this)
- Pop dots
- gold sequins
1. To start you only need one sheet of the green hambly paper. It can be any green hambly. Punch hearts using your heart punch. I love this hambly pattern and the color contrast. So beautiful! (I inked the edges of all my hearts with a green ink.)
2. To assemble your clovers group 3 hearts together (or 4 but I liked the look of 3 better) using a scrap piece of paper, glue. I fashioned a stem by just cutting a sliver of the same paper. Attach a pop dot to the back.
3.Glue gold sequin to the front middle of your clover to add a little sparkle. Set aside to dry. ( I punched 30 hearts)
4. To make the banner I cut 4x5 rectangles out of the lace Hambly paper. Measure 2 inches up and 2 inches in. From the corner to the middle dot draw a line. Repeat. (I also inked the edges with green)
5. I wanted my banners to have a more layers so I used plain school paper to back it. ( 4 1/4 x 5 1/2) Glue together. Punch holes to string on both top corners.
6. Last but not least I added a small rectangle to make my 3 leaf clover pop. I punched the bottom with my lace boarder punch. Assemble all your pieces and you are done!
I hope you enjoyed this and that your banner brings you luck for many years to come!