1. Paint a few chipboard frames as you prefer. I used black ink.
2. Cut a few frames out of the black Frame Wallpaper Overlay
3. Cut a strip of the Mini Brocade Overlay about 3.25 ". Use a cream cardstock for the background and adhere the turquoise strip on the left.
Place the frames according to the photos or however you like. Adhere the photos chosen in the overlays frames. 4. Choose papers and overlays of your choice. Cut a few pieces of chipboard using the frames as a template. And paste them inside the frames. I used: Mod Circles Overlay, Mod Circles Overlay, Brocade Blossom Overlay, Lattice Overlay, Mod Circle Paper and Bow Ties Paper.
5. Now attach the chipboard frames already filled. and decorate with a pack of Owl and Birds stickers.
6. Add a piece of pink Washi Tape at the bottom right. Add one piece of teal woodgrain Washi Tape on the right edge of the layout.