I am so excited to be here again. This time, I am hanging up something pretty and I hope to share this with you....
1) Alter a white Ikea wood hanger. Get a white doily, apply a pink frame from Family Portrait R52 onto the doily.
2) I used a doily punched out from Hambly paper "Pen & Ink" using the Sizzix machine. Layer it behind the white doily.
3) Get a pink swirly frame* from Hambly sticker sheet as the base, use a Sizzix punched butterfly from Hambly paper "Pen & Ink" paper, this time using the back of the paper, to get a shimmering white butterfly. Add a small butterfly , using the same Hambly paper "Pen & Ink", layered on top .
4) Add embellisments and apply rub ons from Hambly Lace Borders onto the white hanger.
5) Add hooks or clips so that you can hang your favourite little mini album ;)