- White A4 paper (8.3 inches by 11.7 inches)
- Hambly 12'' x 12'' Lattice Grey Overlay
- Hambly Hearts Antique White Rubon
- Hambly Alphabet Woodgrain
- Hambly Kraft Cardstock Sticker Owls and Birds
- Hambly Kraft Cardstock Stiker Labels
- Hambly Red Ink on Kraft Textured Paper Little Hearts
- 2 Eyelets
- piece of kraft paper
- piece of yellow paper twine
Step 1. Cut out a white paper in A4, the windows for photos following the tamplate below.
Step 2. Position and glue the pictures. Cut a frame overlay, 1 in wide. Paste it on white paper.
Step 3. Cut a rectangle of 2.8 x 2 in using the paper little hearts in kraft. Apply rubon "love" on the label sticker and place it over the rectangle by setting the dimensional tape.
Place in the upper right of the layout
Step 4. Apply To My Valentine Rubon
Step 5. With the help of two punches, make two circles of different sizes and attach them with tape dimensional. And apply the rubon love.