-Hello everyone! This is my first Hambly post! I made a joyful and colorful layout, using all Hambly's wonderful product! I used photos of my dear friends! I hope you enjoy!
Supply list: White Rub On Doiles Hambly Alphabet/Woodgrain Hambly Alphabet/Kraft Hambly Kraft Sticker Chandeliers Hambly kraft Sticker Owls and Birds Hambly Frame Wallpaper Overlay Hambly Pencils, scissor, butons, cream cardstock, Distress ink, glimmer mist.
1. Apply Rub-on on cardstock, the way you prefer.
2. Apply distress ink color of your choice on the rub-on. I mixed red and yellow.
3. With a paper towel, remove the ink from the rub-on.
Thus creating a shading effect, highlighting the design of the rub-on
4. To finish the painting of the background, I applied turquoise glimmer mist.
5. Use the Kraft Hambly alphabet as decorationon your photos, creating a mosaic of letters.
6. I used the black overlay on the photo, and the cute birds stickers to decorate.
7. To balance the layout, I made a detail in the upper right corner, using black overlay and chandeliers stickers.