Hey everyone, this is Janna :) I am delighted to be sharing my first Hambly post with you today. I am always a bit lazy when it comes to buying christmas presents, most years I end up with buying vouchers two days before Christmas Eve (yes I know, very creative ;) ). Of course I am then missing wrapping paper… well, you know how it is! But this year I figured out a nice and easy way to wrap my presents. All you will need is a paperbag and some lovely yummie Hambly materials for decorating.
- Supply List:
- Hambly Papers- mini graph, holiday deer, little circles, mini brocade, the birdcages
- Hambly Overlays- high tea, holiday deer
- Hambly Stickers: clear stickers - on the edge border/christmas, kraft cardstock stickers – Christmas
- Hambly Washi Tape
- paperbag, trimmer, pencil, scissor, tulle, sewing machine
4. Cut off the right piece like shown on the picture. Take care to not cut into the piece that you bent backwards before. But if you do… no problem at all as you can add washi tape to fix it. After cutting off the not needed piece of paper, bend the first piece to the other site so it closes your bag. Now you can start decorating!!
Have a great day