Hello again lovely Hambly blog readers! I’m so thrilled to be sharing another tutorial with you. Today I’m going to show you how to do a fun weaving pattern with paper that you can use to jazz up a notebook or something similar. Let’s get started!
1. Pick two sheets of Hambly paper and cut them into strips one inch wide to fit the dimensions of your notebook.
2. Put a bit of adhesive at one end of your first strip of paper and adhere the strip to the top left-hand corner of the book. Repeat with a few more strips of the same paper and adhere next to the previous strip, leaving no gaps. (I find it easier to just stick down a few at a time and then weave those, rather than doing the whole lot in one go.)
3. Take a strip of the second paper and weave it under and over the pieces of vertical patterned paper.
4. Push the paper along until it lines up with the edge of the first vertical strip and stick the edge down.
5. Repeat with a few more horizontal strips.
6. Repeat the whole process from steps 2-5 until your whole book is covered. Adhere letter stickers if you wish.
And that’s it! You’ll be addicted to this technique, for sure...I definitely am!!