10 random things about Iris
1. I have a food craving cycle that goes… salty, sweet, salty, sweet… all in one meal!
2. I eat spaghetti hot or cold – eek?? Yumm!
3. I can never pass the day without at least three cups of coffee
4. I love the concept of extreme uphill downhill cycling but is too afraid to make it real outdoors – so I just stick to cycling classes at the gym.
5. I am an ink, paint, mediums type of scrapper.
6. The very first step I make when I create my projects is to cut out that first piece of paper. If it can’t be cut – the I use a die cutting machine on it!
7. I never spoil my children! I never give in…. I never say yes… oh well, I just think they are at that “too cute” stage – so can you blame me?!:)
8. I dream of seeing the coral reefs – problem, I’m terrified of swimming
9. I love the caloric burn you get from running, but I dread the freckles that come along with it.
10. When I reach that time in my life where we can already design and build our own house, the first thing I’m working on is my scrap room!