10 random things about Laurie
* I've got it bad for vintage crepe paper.
* I'm a giggler.
* I'm the head of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee. Seriously. I foster kittens, and blog about them. Do you need a kitten? Call me.
* I once stole Morrisey's cab. Long story. I was hoping one day he would write a song about it, but to my knowledge, he hasn't.
* I have seen the movie "Valley Girl" more than any other movie. I'm not proud of this.
* Corduroy and hoodie season is my favorite time of year.
* When I was a kid, I traded my set of Peanuts Gang dishes for a David Cassidy poster. To this day, I still regret this business transaction. What was I thinking??
* I don't travel nearly as much as I would like to.
* I have a crush on Ira Glass.
* If I could cover my living room walls with Hambly's "Grandma's Wallpaper" pattern in metallic gold on lagoon blue, I would.